Online - Offline Stock Market Technical Analysis Course
- Basics of Financial markets, Equities, Commodities, Currency, Mutual Fund, IPOs,
- Basics of Market Analysis, Fundamental Market Analysis including Cash flow, Balance sheet, EPS, PE Ratio, Market Cap, Book Value, Industry trends, Company management and history, Dividend, ratios.
- Basics Technical Analysis including chart, indicators, technical calls.
- Introduction about Technical Analysis
- What is technical analysis?
- The basis of technical analysis
- Difference between technical v/s fundamental analysis
- Type of Charts
- Introduction about chart
- The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
- One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
- Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
- Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Support & Resistance
- What is Support?
- What is Resistance?
- Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Charts patterns and their study
Four stages: Accumulation,Mark-up, Distribution
and Panic liquidation
- Chart patterns
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top / bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top / bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top / bottom
Gaps Oscillators & Indicators Knowledge
- Gaps & Gaps Analysis Types of Gaps
- Common gap
- Breakaway gap
- Runaway gap
- Exhaustion gap
- Island cluster
- Oscillators & indicators
- What does a technical indicator offer?
- Why use indicators
- Leading indicator
- Lagging indicator
- Simple moving average (SMA)
- Exponential moving average (EMA)
- How to trade on moving averages
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI
- On Balance Volume
- Calculation of OBV
- How to trade on OBV
- How to trade on stochastic
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bb
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on MFI
Trading strategy & The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow theory
- Technical Analysis during live market.
- Chart practices on live chart.